I work with a broad range of professionals to help you reach the right decision for you about property. Among them is the highly experienced surveyor David Hart. We talked about what he looks out for, on behalf of clients, when surveying a property.
Among the issues that we cover in this podcast are:
- What he will immediately zone in on: Poorly constructed attic conversions and poorly built extensions
- Are cracks in buildings as dire as they seem?
- When to ask questions and request certification.
- Why a surveyor turn on taps and check out boilers.
- Do certain types of houses present with certain types of problems? (Including a bonus tip for all property owners!)